Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's gonna be a bright, bright sunshiny day!

Or maybe not?
If you simply take a look through your window you know what I mean.
Today felt like a sad, lazy and especially nasty day.
The nasty is because for the rain of course. It makes your hair do crazy things, you feel cold and sticky, everything stays wet and every bus that passes you by has steamy windows.
This is a typical day to stay inside with a feelgood movie and just do nothing else, unfortunately most of us had to go to school, work or in my case, to internship.

But then again, here I am with the Noes-News update!

Harrie is hiding!
In my last message I told you about our new pet, the hedge-hog.
My dad baptised him(or her) to Harrie! I think it's a pretty good name for our hedgie.
We found out a few of it's hobbies!
One of Harrie's biggest hobbies is sunbathing, in the following picture you see Harrie relaxing in the lovely sunshine a few days ago.
After a lazy daydream Harrie also likes sports, in the second picture you see him in action, jog around the clock!







As you can see Harrie is one busy hedge-hog!
Unfortunately we have not seen him for a few days but we hope it's because of the weather. Come home Harrie!

I have friends all around the world!
Yes I really do!
I thought this was a good opportunity to tell you about some of my friends that are taking a big step, a really big one.
The first friend is Andrea, also known to me as Andy.
I know Andy from school but she is not from Holland, but from Germany!
After setteling down in the lovely city Breda she went back to Germany for her internship. And not somewhere in Germany where she is from, but Munchen! Sorry for the grammar but I can't find the U with dots.

Another friend that left this frogcountry for her internship is Sharon!
She is a real Dutchy but decided to spend the twenty weeks as an intern in England!

Last but not least, our Sillie!
This is not a matter of internship but going to college in the USA for a whole year!
She is living in Ferndale in the state Washinton.

I hope you girls have a great time and keep me up to date with all the hot gossip!
I really admire what you are doing although I miss you!
Someday I wish to do the same thing, or maybe I'll visit you very soon!
I'd still like to go to New York, England again and Australia someday.
Where is my piggy bank again?!

I survived my first day of filming!
Last thursday we filmed the first 3 episodes of Weekend met Marielle!
Yes 3 whole shows on one day. It was busy, I was a bit nervous and then it all worked out just fine!
Let me tell you a bit about a few guests we had that day:
We had Marjolijn from the cute store Babs + Milo, she brought Babs, Boef and Sas for a fabulous dog fashionshow!
The dogs were just to cute, I almost kidnapped Sas, and they did their thing on the catwalk for sure!

Maik de Boer stopped by to tell us more about his clothing line for women who are a little bigger than some of us, he showed us they can look great and sexy too!

Another guest was Marion who cooks biologic-vegetarian, this all in the animal day spirit! She made several dishes for us to show how tasty it can be to cook with a little more thought.

We also had Mireille and Jacques from the shoeboutique Shoeks as guests and they gave us a show with new trends for the fall and winter.
When I was explaining a few things to them we found out they even sold my new boots! Just not to me because I already had them of course, but still they sell them too.
And here they are! Aren't they lovely? (you should sing that)Aren't they wonderful? Lalala











Now I am in the fasion spirit anyway My Gossip Girl t-shirt arrived!
A small package with "Fred Flare loves you" arrived at our home today.
Inside I found my awesome t-shirt with Chuck on it!
and here I am!









It's really hard to make a picture of yourself that shows the entire t-shirt but it says TEAM CHUCK and has his picture on it.
I'm lovin it!






Do you want to find out which Gossip Girl character you are?
Go and find out!
http://quiz.ivillage.com/entertainment/tests/gossipgirlcharacter.htm


This is it for now!
Don't forget to watch:
The Brabant VIP series of poker at the 2nd of october
and Weekend met Marielle at the 3rd of october
on Brabant 10!

You know you love me,
xoxo
Gossip Noes ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My shit's fucked up

Okay. So I did that little quiz of yours and the moment I saw that there were only three answers per question i became worried and the result only proved me right ... it's for girls and apparantly I'm a Jenny

Anyways with regard to the current weather conditions I have loaded my i-pod with sad songs such as this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGqhbSdKrsI how fitting not.

I will now end this miniblog of mine by saying that I look forward to your next post.

Anonymous said...

Noes is back!! How are you sister?
Here in Amsterdam the weather also sucks;)
Tomorrow I have my shopping day with Glamour and I'm really really excited:D
Where did you buy that tee? It is really great!! Do you have them with blair on it?
See you tomorrow sweetie!
You know you love me 2:D
XOXO Noek!