Monday, January 28, 2013

Memory jar

I guess we can say that I am one of those people that collects. I like keeping things that belong to good memories but as you can imagine that results into a box full of cards, business cards, holiday maps, cinema- and concert tickets.
Every once in a while I go through the entire box to see everything and to try to get some order instead of a box full of chaos, order that of course... never lasts.

To get at least a few things in 'order' and at the same time at display, I made a memory jar.

Step 1. Get a jar that is high enough for all the tickets to fit.





Step 2. Sort out everything you have and make a selection for the memory jar. I decided on cinema-, concert/festival- and sight seeing tickets.

DSC01038


Step 3. Fill the jar in a way so that your favorite things are at display and find a good place for it in your home.

DSC01042

DSC01044

This may be the most easy DIY you can imagine but I still love the idea.
Let's make some more memories!

Love,
Noes

No comments: