Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wishlist

A few days ago I was discussing birthday presents with one of my friends.
We came to the conclusion that for some people it's really difficult to find something that suits them perfectly since they buy everything they want themselves OR they don't really have any specific hobbies.
But there are also some people for who it's pretty easy to do right with b'day presents because you just know that whatever you buy from a specific hobby or genre, it will do.
Apparently I am one of the last.

Not only am I a person that loves to shop, for anything actually, but I am also really clear about what I like. One of those things is of course: baking and cupcakes.
I have the sweetest sisters and friends that always let me know when they see something cool with cupcakes or they surprise me with it.
Atm I am still living with my parents, but I can imagine what my own home is going to look like when I move out.

Here some things that I haven't bought yet but are a-ma-zing.

'You're dangerous, I'm loving it'
Yes, while making this blog I'm listening to Glee music.
Cupcakes are dangerous to me.



Or




Even though I past the age of six years ago, I would still wear them.


Cutest pincushion I have ever seen


Transform your cold feet to cute feet

Some luxurious things



Katy you make me so jealous! I will never be able to afford this cutie, but I keep searching for the imitation.

'I'm addicted to you, don't you know that you're toxic'
Gosh I love them so much!

Love,
Noes

No comments: