Thursday, May 05, 2011

According To Noes part 2

I've been making cupcakes for a few years now and they keep looking cuter every time (and delicious of course). I want to keep making them but I need a reason since my family does not need cupcakes every week. Calories, you know ;)
For that reason I present to you:

According To Noes part 2, the webshop.
Just click on this blogs title to go there!

Since I live in The Netherlands it will not be possible for every reader to order cupcakes or muffins, but for the Dutch readers they can now be ordered upon request.

I've also been making cute little things out of felt lately which will also be available in the shop. These will be available for all countries!
Mostly little cupcakes, cake slices, hearts etc. but if you have a great idea which I am able to make, I'll do it for you!

Maybe one day, when this blog becomes really famous I'll be selling ATN merchandise. Haha, keep dreaming Noes...

Love xx,
Noes

No comments: